1. CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING:
Who is responsible for your data? We are DEUTSCHE AGANAT S.L., a reference company in the field of marketing services for the wholesale and retail trade of iron and steel parts, non-ferrous metals and their alloys.
You can reach us via the following channels:
- Postal address: C/ Mártires, nº 3, 6ºC. Puerta Cinegia. 50.003- Zaragoza.
- Telephone: 976205422.
Our representative is available to you for the safeguarding of your data protection rights. You can contact him via the following e-mail address:
E-mail address of our representative: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING: What do we use your data for?
We process your data for the main purpose of managing our business relationship. Furthermore, we use the data for reasons other than the main purpose, such as:
- Relationship management: Maintaining contact, collecting the necessary information after initial contact, subsequent communication as a result of contractual services etc.
How long is your data stored for?
At DEUTSCHE AGANAT S.L. we only want data from interested parties with whom we have a relationship. Therefore, we will keep your data for as long as is necessary to provide our service or for purposes other than those mentioned above, or for as long as is required by law or for the exercise of legal measures. After this reasonable period, we will delete it. We also delete the data of those interested parties who have contacted us to terminate their relationship and request us to delete their data, provided that there is no legal obligation to store it and provided that possible legal measures have lapsed.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCEDURE: What is the legal basis for processing your data?
We process your data on the basis of several legal bases:
- Contract processing: We use your data for the provision of the service obligation concluded between us: to advise you on the conclusion of insurance policies and administration of policies concluded.
- Legitimate interest: We also require your data for other purposes aside from those stated above, such as contact maintenance or subsequent communication regarding the products you purchase from us.
- Legal obligation: We use your data to comply with the applicable laws.
- Consent: As long as processing is not based on one of the aforementioned bases, we will obtain your consent. This is the case for advertising communications.
4. RECIPIENTS: Which recipients will your data be transferred to?
DEUTSCHE AGANAT S.L. does not provide for the international transfer of data to third parties in the course of its activities, but it does provide for the transfer of data to appointed third parties in order to offer a better service.
We like to do things right – that’s why we only transfer your data where it is legally required. These rules apply to various public bodies, such as:
- Public authorities
- State security forces and services
Transfers are limited to a national level; data will not be transferred internationally (unless required by law).
How do we ensure your data is secure?
At DEUTSCHE AGANAT S.L., we have adapted our company’s activities to the new European regulations and their requirements. For this purpose, we have performed a data protection impact assessment on our activities and have adopted, among others, the following measures:
- IT security measures (virus protection, firewalls etc.).
- Organisational measures.
Our company's goal is to uphold the integrity, confidentiality and availability of our interested parties’ data. On the other hand, we ensure that the companies we manage also comply with the applicable data protection laws. If we enter into a relationship with a third party that involves the transfer of our interested parties’ data, we have the third party sign a declaration of obligation to comply with data protection laws.
5. RIGHTS: What options do you have regarding your data?
As the owner, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data we process:
- Access: You can request information about which personal data we process.
- Rectification: You can request changes to or the correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete, or if it has changed over time.
- Erasure: You can request the erasure of any of your personal data as long as we have no legal requirement to store it.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your personal data on legal grounds.
- Restriction: You can object to the processing of your personal data on an individual level. For example, you can request that you no longer receive promotional messages.
- Right to be forgotten: You can request the erasure of your personal data in its entirety.
- Data portability: You can request a copy of the data concerning you in a structured and commonly used form.